Pelican Larry’s & 102.9 BOB FM
Thursday Night Final Score Prediction Challenge Contest
Thursday, December 7, 2017
New Orleans 28 Atlanta 24
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS VALID ONLY IN FLORIDA, AND IS OPEN ONLY TO QUALIFIED PERSONS (AS DEFINED IN THE RULES BELOW). VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AS SET FORTH BELOW.
Contest: Pelican Larry’s & 102.9 BOB FM Thursday Night Final Score Prediction Challenge Contest consists of two parts:
- An attempt by BOB from 102.9 BOB FM to predict the exact final score of the designated Thursday Night Men’s Professional Football game, for the station to ‘pick up the tab’ for guests at Pelican Larry’s, per the contest requirements and offer details below;
- An attempt by one randomly selected eligible contestant to predict the exact final score of the designated Thursday Night Men’s Professional Football game, for the chance to win the $1,000 cash prize, per the contest requirements below.
Contest Dates: The contest shall occur prior to and during each of the designated Men’s Professional Football games as follows:
- Thursday, September 7, 2017: 8:30p ET game Kansas City 35 at New England 31
- Thursday, September 14, 2017: 8:25p ET game Houston at Cincinnati
- Thursday, September 21, 2017: 8:25p ET game Los Angeles 14 at San Francisco 21
- Thursday, September 28, 2017: 8:25p ET game Chicago 20 at Green Bay 31
- Thursday, October 5, 2017: 8:25p ET game New England 28 at Tampa Bay 31
- Thursday, October 12, 2017: 8:25p ET game Philadelphia 28 at Carolina 31
- Thursday, October 19, 2017: 8:25p ET game Kansas City 28 at Oakland 21
- Thursday, October 26, 2017: 8:25p ET game Miami 28 at Baltimore 17
- Thursday, November 2, 2017: 8:25p ET game Buffalo 21 at New York 17
- Thursday, November 9, 2017: 8:25p ET game Seattle 28 at Arizona 21
- Thursday, November 16, 2017: 8:25p ET game Tennessee 20 at Pittsburgh 28
- Thursday, November 23, 2017: 8:30p ET game New York 17 at Washington 27
- Thursday, November 30, 2017: 8:25p ET game Washington 21 at Dallas 20
- Thursday, December 7, 2017: 8:25p ET game New Orleans 28 at Atlanta 24
- Thursday, December 14, 2017: 8:25p ET game Denver at Indianapolis
102.9 BOB FM Station Prediction: Each Thursday prior to each game, BOB from 102.9 BOB FM shall announce on air and/or on the station website the official Station Final Score Prediction for that corresponding game date. The announced Station Final Score Prediction shall only be eligible for the ‘Pick up the Tab’ portion of the contest (see below).
Contestant Prediction: Each Thursday prior to each designated game (see above), contest registration will occur prior to the kick-off of each game at Pelican Larry’s beginning 9/7/2017 and ending on 12/14/2017 (the “Contest Period”).
The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void outside FL, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
Who May Enter: Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents of Florida, who are age 21 or older as of date of entry or participation, and who have a valid driver’s license or government issued photo I.D., except the following classes of persons who are not eligible to enter:
- Employees, officers, and directors of Pelican Larry’s (“Sponsor”), 9 BOB FM (Station), Renda Broadcasting, each of their respective franchisees, parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the design or execution of this promotion (collectively, “Released Parties”), and the members of the immediate families or households, whether or not related, of any of the above. “Immediate family members” includes, for purposes of this promotion, parents (including in-laws), grandparents, siblings (including step-siblings), children (including step-children), grand children (including step grand children) and each of their respective spouses.
- Anyone who is unable or unwilling to visit the participating sponsor location prior to or during an eligible game date to register or participate in the contest.
How to Enter:
102.9 BOB FM Picks up the Tab: Join a participating Pelican Larry’s location during the designated Thursday Night Pro Football game dates listed above. Each guest who is present at the conclusion of the game, and has an open food tab, shall be eligible to participate per below offer details and requirements. Participating Pelican Larry’s locations include:
- Original Larry’s, 1046 Pine Ridge Road, North Naples, FL 34108
- Davis Larry’s, 7885 Davis Boulevard, Naples, FL 34104
- Immokalee Larry’s, 8855 Immokalee Road, Orangetree, FL 34120
Contestant Final Score Prediction: Official entry forms will be made available (while supplies last) at the participating Pelican Larry’s locations for approximately 1-hour prior to kick-off of each designated game between the Contest Period, or as otherwise designated by Sponsor. Last time to obtain, complete and submit entry form shall be at time as solely determined and designated by Contest Administrator. Obtain and fully complete an official entry with all required information including your name, address (including city, state and zip code), phone number, and email address – along with your prediction of the exact Final Score for both teams playing in the designated game. Score predictions must be complete and legible for both teams. Deposit your completed entry form in the registration box available at the sponsor location. Maximum of one entry per person per game date. All contestants may only submit an entry on their own behalf. Eligible entries must be received by the stated deadline prior to the start of each designated game in order to be eligible (approximately 10 minutes prior to kick-off). Information on all entries must be hand-printed. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries allowed. Incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified. Sponsor not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or damaged entries, or for entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules. All such entries will be automatically void. All entries received become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
Finalist Selection & Notification – Contestant Final Score Prediction: Prior to the start of each designated game, a random drawing will be held from among all eligible entries received for that particular game date. One (1) grand prize finalist will be selected for each game date. Only the one (1) grand prize finalist as selected and determined by the Contest Administrator, shall be eligible to participate in the Final Score Prediction Challenge contest for the chance to win the contestant prize (see below). All other entrants and submitted score predictions are not eligible to participate or win, regardless of their final score prediction.
The selected finalist’s name will be announced by the contest administrator. The eligible finalist must be present at the time of their selection and announcement in order to be eligible to participate and win the grand prize. The contest administrator will announce the name selected approximately two times over an approximate 2-minute period. The selected finalist must immediately make their presence known to the contest administrator at the time of their name announcement. Any finalist who fails to make their presence known within the required time period, or who is not present at the time of their selection and announcement will be disqualified. An alternate finalist will then be selected from all remaining eligible entries received and notified per the procedures outlined above.
Any selected finalist who does not meet the eligibility requirements, or does not wish to participate in the grand prize contest will be disqualified. An alternate finalist will then be randomly selected and notified per the procedures outlined above, time permitting. Decisions of judges in the selection, notification and confirmation of finalist being present within the required time limit; and all matters related to the contest are final and binding. Once designated as the official finalist, in the event of a winning Final Score prediction, contestant need not be present at the end of the game to claim their prize.
Final Score Prediction Challenge Contest Requirements: The following requirements shall apply to determining a correct Final Score Prediction submitted either by the Station (for the Pick Up the Tab contest), or by the selected Contestant (for the $1,000 Cash prize). In order to be deemed an eligible and correct Final Score Prediction, the Final Score prediction must exactly match the actual Final Score of the designated game according to the following requirements:
- All Final Score predictions must be completely accurate and match the exact final score with the correct team.
- For example, if the actual final score of a designated game is New York – 27, Indianapolis – 10, then a predicted score of New York – 10, Indianapolis – 27 or a prediction of 27-10 without specifying the associated teams will not constitute a winning entry.
- All entries must be clear, legible and complete, and clearly designate a score for each associated team. Any incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified and will not be eligible for any prize.
- Only the Station submitted Final Score and the one Final Score submitted by the randomly selected contestant designated as the grand prize finalist shall be eligible. No other entries or Score Predictions will be acknowledged, regardless of the accuracy of their prediction.
- A submitted final score prediction must EXACTLY match the actual final score of the designated game for both teams.
Prize Awards & Delivery:
Contestant Final Score Prediction Challenge – Grand Prize Award: In the event of a successful final score prediction submitted by a randomly selected grand prize finalist, that corresponding contestant will be eligible to claim the grand prize subject to approval and verification of compliance with these official rules. The grand prize for this contest is: $1,000 Cash.
A maximum (1) grand prize will be awarded per game date, to the grand prize finalist who successfully completed the grand prize winning final score prediction challenge contest requirements. If the grand prize winning requirements are not successfully completed by an eligible finalist during the contest period, then the $1,000 cash grand prize will NOT be awarded.
102.9 BOB FM Station Submitted Final Score Prediction Challenge – Pick Up the Tab: In the event of a successful final score prediction submitted by the Station (102.9 BOB FM), then at the conclusion of the game, each eligible contestant who arrived and started a food tab prior to the start of the 4th quarter, and who is still currently present and both (1) has a current open food tab, and (2) is age 21 or older – shall receive the following:
- Their open food tab shall be paid for by the Station, up to a maximum total combined value of $5,000 for all guests who are present and eligible. The food tab shall only cover the portion of the open tab for food and non-alcoholic drinks, and shall not cover any portion of alcoholic drinks, tax or gratuity. Each guest is solely responsible for any alcoholic drinks on the tab, along with tax and gratuity.
- If the total value of all combined open food tabs would exceed $5,000; then each guest shall receive a credit equal to the amount of $5,000 prorated by each eligible guest who is present. For example, if there are (100) eligible guests present, then each guest shall receive a $50.00 discount towards their open food tab.
Prize winner(s) or offer recipients, if any, must accept delivery of prize or offer from sponsor, or as otherwise instructed by sponsor. All other costs related to prize delivery and acceptance is the responsibility of winner including but not limited to federal, state and local taxes. All properly claimed prizes or offers will be awarded.
Prizes and offers are non-transferable and no cash redemption or prize substitution allowed, except at sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or offer of equal or greater value if an advertised prize becomes unavailable. Winner(s) will be required to complete and return a W-9 form (if prize value exceeds $600.00), affidavit of eligibility, and liability/publicity release (Tennessee residents need not sign publicity release), and present a valid driver’s license or valid social security card before prize will be awarded. Winners of prizes greater than $600.00 will be issued a 1099 form reflecting the value of the prize(s) and are responsible for paying all income taxes on prize(s).
Failure to collect or properly claim any prize or offer in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize or offer. If forfeited for any reason, contestant will not receive any other prize substitution, offer or compensation. Total maximum value of all available prizes or offers: $6,000.
Additional Rules & Restrictions: By participating in this contest, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to this contest. In the event an entrant wins a prize, and is later found to be in violation of these rules he/she will be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse Sponsor for the stated value of the prize if such violation is discovered after winner has used the prize. Participation in contest constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade in any media worldwide without limitation or further compensation unless prohibited by law. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible for any prize.
Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the contest or in the announcement of the prizes/prize winners. By accepting prizes, winners agree to hold sponsor, and released parties (collectively “Releasees”), from any claims, losses, actions, or damages of any kind, whether actual, incidental or consequential, for injury (including but not limited to death), damages, losses or expenses arising out of or relating to entrant’s participation in this contest, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize, or participation in prize-related activities (including but not limited to travel related thereto), and to assume all liability in connection therewith.
Releasees shall not be liable to any winner, entrant or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof by reason of any acts of God, any actions, regulations, orders, or requests by any governmental entity, equipment failure, terrorist acts, war, fire, unusually severe weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond Releasees’ sole control. No more than the advertised maximum number of prizes will be awarded for any reason.
IN CASE OF DISPUTES: By participating, each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of New Jersey; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
Odds: The odds of being selected as the official finalist for each game date are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received per game. The odds of a prize or offer being awarded, shall be dependent on the skill of the individual submitting the final score prediction, and the performance of the teams.
Winners List: For a copy of these official rules or a list of contestant final score prediction grand prize winner(s), if any, send a self addressed, stamped envelope to: Pelican Larry’s & 102.9 Bob FM Thursday Night Final Score Prediction Challenge Contest, Renda Broadcasting, 10915 K Nine Drive, Bonita Springs, FL 34135. PLEASE SPECIFY participating location, and which you are requesting. Requests must be received by 2/25/2018.
Administrator: This Contest is sponsored by 102.9 BOB FM, Pelican Larry’s and administered/operated by Renda Broadcasting, 10915 K Nine Drive, Bonita Springs, FL 34135.