Job openings for Renda Broadcasting SWFL below.
Renda Broadcasting of SW Florida is looking for our next Production Director:
Creates, writes and produces all commercial and promotional production for air on all radio stations. Candidate must be an out of the box creative thinker and writer of commercial copy. Must have the ability to work closely with sales department, traffic, marketing, and program director.
o Coordinate and produce advertising spots with clients, sales and programming staffs
o Work to produce high-end radio campaigns
o Voice selected spots when needed
o Assure production is complete on a timely basis to help Traffic Manager and to develop daily logs
o Obtain air-checks for spots, promotional announcements, live liners and jock talk; and record endorsement spots for on air talent.
o A minimum of five years on air experience is required.
o Manage vCreative production system and assign talent for local production.
Please email your resume and production samples today to [email protected]
- PROMOTION TEAM MEMBERS, RENDA BROADCASTING – BONITA SPRINGS, FLORIDA
Renda Broadcasting Corporation is accepting resumes for the position of Promotion team members for its Bonita Springs office. This position reports directly to Renda Broadcasting Marketing Director.
- Represent our stations at local businesses.
- Operate station vehicles to and from events.
- Set up and take down live broadcasts.
- Maintain positive relations with our listeners
- Assist with maintaining station vehicles and promotional items
- Impeccable character. Honesty. Trustworthiness. Loyalty.
- Clean Driving record.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Pass a background check and drug test.
Qualified candidates, e-mail your resume to [email protected] No phone calls please. Renda Broadcasting Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting Date: 4/05/2017
Closing Date: 7/31/2017 or Until Positions are filled.