Job openings for Renda Broadcasting SWFL below.
Renda Broadcasting of SW Florida PT Production Director:
Creates, writes and produces all commercial and promotional production for air on all radio stations. Candidate must be a creative thinker and writer of commercial copy. Must have the ability to work closely with sales department, traffic, marketing and program director in our Naples-Ft. Myers cluster.
– Coordinate and produce advertising spots with clients, sales and programming staffs
– Voice selected spots when needed
– Assure production is complete on a timely basis
– A minimum of three years on air production experience is required.
– Manage vCreative production system and assign talent for local production.
– Part time position. 30-35 hours per week
Please email your resume and production samples today to [email protected]. LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY.
- PROMOTION TEAM MEMBERS, RENDA BROADCASTING – BONITA SPRINGS, FLORIDA
Renda Broadcasting Corporation is accepting resumes for the position of Promotion team members for its Bonita Springs office. This position reports directly to Renda Broadcasting Marketing Director.
- Represent our stations at local businesses.
- Operate station vehicles to and from events.
- Set up and take down live broadcasts.
- Maintain positive relations with our listeners
- Assist with maintaining station vehicles and promotional items
- Impeccable character. Honesty. Trustworthiness. Loyalty.
- Clean Driving record.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Pass a background check and drug test.
Qualified candidates, e-mail your resume to [email protected] No phone calls please. Renda Broadcasting Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.